Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life is Good With Connie ♥

Hello Lovebugs!!

here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 


I received this basic layout as a kit a few months ago at the Scrapbook Expo in Orange County but never put it together. I finally decided now was the time!


I thought the basis of this layout was just ho hum so I livened it up with some bright orange Mama's Mesh running along the border. It matches the bright orange title perfectly! I also added some fun sequins to add some bling. Now I just need to find the perfect photos and I am set.


Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is great! Awesome job. I really love the Orange.

dawnmercedes said...

what a neat layout! I'm sure the pix will sing with the Mama's mesh and bling!!

dawnmercedes said...

what a neat layout! I'm sure the pix will sing with the Mama's mesh and bling!!