Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beautiful Bookmarks w/ Tanya Hahn ♥

Good Morning! Tanya H. from Crafting on Caffeine here and today is my Day!
 I'm so happy to show you these bookmarkers. My Daughter flipped when I made them!


I first cut out 2 flowers with the Flower Die from Jaded Blossom Spring Die Set, One Cardstock and one Lovebug Creations Mama's Mesh. then I hot-glued them together. Next I took a circle and hot glued them together with the Hugh paperclip in between and pressed together to secure. 
I then made a bow with Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon and spread it out and hot glued that on as well.


Hope you enjoyed all 3 and maybe you will try to make yourself one. 

Thanks for stoping by and Taking a Look! And be sure to play along with us at the Lovebug Lounge on Facebook Monthly challenges!!


 
 
Photobucket

2 comments: