Friday, April 11, 2014

Dawn Mercedes' Sweet Gift ♥

My mother's god mother fell and was seriously injured a week ago,
just one day before her 79th bday!  
Since she will be in a rehab center for 6 weeks, I created this cheerful
frame to bring her happiness and to brighten up her room.


This frame show cases Lovebug Creation's Panter Pink and Simply White Rumple Ribbon.
With a variety of colors to chose from, be sure to stock up so you can match any print or color of papers
you have on hand!




Honestly, this is going to be another gift that I would want to keep for myself.
Thanks so much for checking in on me today.

Be sure to take some time to Like Lovebug Creations' FB page.


And get your chance at a prize!!

Thanks for stopping by today...
To see the entire frame and read about the "ho-tos", flutter on over to my blog, Sunnyside Up!

 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful project and I love your color choices!