Monday, November 19, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Offering - Owl Be Thinking of You

I love the creative and unique set of owls that Paper Piecings by Nikki has designed in the collection called Owl Be There For You.  It sports a generous number of owls and can be used for many different paper crafting techniques and occasions.  Today I'm using the idea of an Owl Be Thinking of YOU.  I bet you can imagine someone whom you're thinking about for whatever reason - what a perfect idea for a card to let somebody know you care!





I fussy cut the owl and added gel-pen highlights.  My triple-stamped card is made with various SU products - cardstock, ink, harvest leaves and acorns, a sentiment - thinking of you - and ribbon.

Remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it..........cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww.. he is TOOOO cute!!! I love the colors!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Georgiana said...

Super cute owl with great stamping.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww....Love this little guy, Mom!!! Super duper cute!!! :)

xoxo
Kim