Thursday, October 11, 2012

Link up for Pink 2012

 
Good morning everyone!!! Today I want to share with you the card I made for Link up for Pink 2012! I couldn't let Mama have all the fun (if you haven't seen her LUFP post click HERE!)

So I made this card, showed it to my hubby when he got home and the first thing he said is "Can I have this one?" Sure I said..Turns out there is a lady he works with that has been cancer free now for a year and he knew she'd love this! (ps...She did!!!!)

So here it is...
 
For this card I used the "Fight Like a Girl" pattern from Paper Piecings by Nikki. I just love this set! Since I do not own a machine to do my cutting I never end up using the titles Nikki makes..and I thought..what a shame! So I figured out a way to use it to make some pattern paper...and I LOVE the way it turned out! Added some bling to the ribbon (pink of course!) and a computer generated sentiment! Of course this gal has to move so action wobble it is!! I love love love this card. To be honest I think this is probably my favorite thing I've made lately!
 
So there you have it! I hope it inspires you to get Nikki's "Fight Like a Girl" set and make something for Link Up For Pink 2012!!!
 
Bug Hugs,
Kimi


 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Absolutely wonderful and it is sooooooo neat with your sentiment!! xoxoox......Mom

JoanieMc said...

Awesome card. Love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Link Up for Pink.

Hugs
Joanie

Lori Comeau said...

Great job on your card.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Awesome!
Love the background paper :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!