Thursday, July 26, 2012

Let's Party!!! PPbN DT Offering

Morning (or almost afternoon!) everyone!!! I'm back to share with you my Thursday PPbN inspiration! If you haven't checked out Paper Piecings by Nikki you really should!! She has the most adorable patterns and at such good prices!!!

For today's project I used the "Bahama Mamas" pattern! I am in LOVE with this one! So many uses!!! I decided to use it to make a sort of party invitation!!! Check it out...


I love how it turned out...and since my "bahama mama" has already had a bit to drink she's a little tipsy (aka on an Action Wobble!)
Hope you enjoy this and wanna check out Nikki's store to see what else she has to offer!! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi


Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

I love how this turned out - so sweet and funny at the same time - great job........xoxox Mom

Rosie said...

super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com