Thursday, July 12, 2012

Don't Feed the Animals!!! ~ PPbn DT Offering

It's Thursday and you know what that means...Kimi's day to post her PPbN DT Project! This week I used the "Through Thick & Thick" set by Paper Piecings by Nikki! I adore this set and I hope my project helps you see just how darn cute it is! :)

There are quiet a few pictures but I wanted you to be able to see everything as this double page LO is pretty busy! :) I used the "Animal Cracker Stack" by DCWV, buttons from Stampin' Up! And twine/ribbons that I had in my stash! Enjoy and don't forget to swing by Nikki's store and check out all her other cute patterns! :)


Full Double LO

Page 1

Photo Mats page 1

Close up of Animals

Page 2

Photo Mats page 2

Close up of animals page 2

Close up of circle with all animals!

Hope you enjoyed this post and Nikki's "Through Thick and Thin Set"! Please leave a comment..well...just cause I love comments! :)
Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Oh Kim, too cute for words and I love the circle w/animals and your choice of papers - love DCWV! The PPbN characters really pop!
xoxox
Mom

Tanya said...

OMG!! This is too stinkin cute!! I didn't know you posted it already!! Great job chick!!