Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering - It's Tuesday - Day Two of the Holiday Set

Yesterday I showed off a holiday card using the Baking Memories from a collection found at Paper Piecings By Nikki located at  http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/

Today as part of the set I made for a friend, I'm posting an ideal little gift for any one who likes to read - a bookmark!  Here I used the gingy set and added another gingy sticker I had on top of the SU red patterned paper I used for yesterday's card plus a few embellies.  Here's the bookmark:


to go along with the holiday card


So we now have two parts of the four piece set.  Stop by tomorrow to see what else is included.  Thanks for checking me out............cyberhugs...........Mama LoveBug




Photobucket

No comments: