Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss Darby!

Today was the kiddos preschool teacher's birthday and the kids wanted me to make her a card. To be honest I haven't made a card in a while so it took a bit to get into the swing of things! However I think this card turned out pretty cute! I used the Imagine on pretty much everything with the Yummy Cartridge. The cupcake sprinkles are glimmer brads from Stampin' UP! and I used my crimper to make the cupcake wrappers! Both cupcakes are on action wobbles! Today was my daughters day for school so she got to take the card and tell her Happy Birthday! It was so cute!!! So here it is! Enjoy! :)


~Kimi
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lady Fair said...

Love your card and all the details you added. The cupcakes look good enough to eat!

Pamela Lash said...

Wow - love the yummy b-day card; I'm sure she'll love it too.........so when you used the crimper did you sing the crimper song?

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy!

Anonymous said...

very cute card kimi! cupcakes look yummy!