Friday, December 11, 2015

Santa Baby Blog Hop


Santa Baby slip a Print-and-Cut under the tree, for me!
I’ve been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some ribbons bought at JoAnn's
I really do believe in you
Let’s see if you believe in me
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, some bling
Rhinestones, sequins, or stickles will do
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

You should have arrived to the North Pole from Cindy
If not,
Connie Can Crop is the elf in charge of this holiday Blog Hop.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of Santa's helpers!!

We are so excited to announce our sponsor is going to Betsy Flot. She is giving one lucky hopper her awesome book 
Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.
With over 9,000 titles and quotes for scrapbooking, cards and other crafting!
Please visit her website HERE
you can find her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 12/16/15 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas! 

I fashioned my project using multiple strips of 1/2" x 12" paper to create the base for a Christmas ornament. I used an ornament diecut for the top of the base, a Mrs Santa digital stamp, Graphic 45 paper for the strips, some flowers, a festive sentiment, LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon for the tie, and scraps of Ohio State paper (I'm a Buckeye) to make a unique tree hanging.  Here's some pictures of the project:



I had so much fun putting this together that I thought - why not do a couple more using Julie Nutting doll stamps as the focal image - one 3-D with lots of fussy cutting and paper piecing and the other stamped and colored with watercolor pencils.



Christmas Blessings from my home to yours!!

 Up next is Theresa

Here's our Jolly line up in case you get lost.




Photobucket

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Your ornaments look so good Pam! Thanks for sharing!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

these are just so pretty! you always do a great job with coloring the dolls!

Alicia

Carey Nusbaum said...

Cute ornaments that are so customizable! Thanks for the inspiration!

Alemap said...

Love the Mrs. Clause Theme!

mamawcindy said...

Loving your Ornaments. So Unique. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Katydid Cards said...

These are so cute...I've never seen anything like them before. Thanks so much for sharing. They do look like fun to make...I can see why you made more. I enjoyed hopping with you.

Haidee said...

what fabulous you creations you've created TFS all the detail too

stamp-color-and create said...

Cute ornaments, Pam. Love the idea! It was fun hopping along with you.

Sharon
A Piece Of Heart Blog
**Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

CADC Blog said...

Adorable ornaments.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your ornaments are so adorable! Love them! I enjoyed being in the with you.

vicky's scrapping passion said...

So cute. I love this kind of ornaments. I might have to scrap lift your idea. Adorable. TFS

Connie Can Crop said...

These are so cute! I love the Mrs. Santa but your Julie Nutting dolls are awesome too!! Thanks for being in the hop with us! Merry Christmas! Connie

BlueCrayons said...

oh my i love these.

Salnclts said...

I love these! I've thought of using Julie Nutting stamps in my Christmas cards & just might!

Miranda said...

Cute!

Sunflower Holli said...

so very cute!

myself said...

So super cute! I just might make some of these for door hangings (of the non-Christmas kind) for Birthdays and gifts throughout the year. Awesome idea! Great hop!