Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering - Sympathy Card #2


Terrific Tuesday – As I said yesterday, I bet if you’re like me you have on occasion needed to design sympathy cards.  Some can be very somber and some can hopefully generate a smile to lift the spirit of those who are hurting.  I opt for the latter type.  Here is an example of how I used the Always By Your Side Collection by Paper Piecings by Nikki which is located at her online store http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/




For this one I used the Bear with a Harp for the insert and after fussy cutting I embellished with gel pens, frosted lace Stickles, and some appropriate sentiments from Pink By Design.


You can do so much with these piecings, using them as a springboard for your imagination for whatever the occasion might be.

Remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it! ………………cyberhugs..........Mama LoveBug


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

These cards are so important to make. This one is very sweet!

Kim

Puppies and Paper Crafts :)

Anonymous said...

This is really sweet. It's so hard to make a sympathy card, but we definitely need to at times. This one is sure to lift anyone up!