Monday, November 28, 2011

We have a WINNER!!!

Hi everyone! Thanks again to the Fabulous Zeni for asking Mama Lovebug to take part in the Calendar Blog Hop! She had a great time creating her special Mayan Brooch and was tickled pink at all the wonderful comments that were left! So with out further ado let's announce the winner!!!

Random.org chose the lucky lady and that is.....

Patti B who said-
"Different brooch very unique. My favorite month is hard to say. I think Feb., June and August.
Feb is the month I married my one true love. Also my fathers and my B-day. June my oldest daughter was born. August my youngest daughter was born. My hubby was born on the same day as Hannah just 30 years earlier. And most of all my two beautiful twin grandbabies were born..

I am a new follower also."
So Patty please send  your mailing address to lovebugcreations3@gmail.com so we can get your prize out to you!! Thanks again for your lovely comment!!!
Bug hugs,
Kimi

Photobucket