Friday, November 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday w/ Dawn Rene, Dorcas & Stacey!!! ♥

Happy Friday, Every-Buggy!!!
I hope you are ready for the weekend!
If you are looking for some amazing inspiration well....
You've Found It!!!
Dawn Rene, Dorcas and Stacey all did an outstanding job this week (as if there was a doubt, right?)
So settle on back and check out all the fabulousness they have to offer!!!!
 
Dawn Rene here today sharing a holiday card I made with new Merry Mesh from Lovebug Creations. I used the Vintage Red and Vintage Green mesh to make an oversized bow for the card. They go PERFECTLY with this Authentique paper. The mesh is tied together with Washington White from the Old Glory collection.

Card - LBC Mesh Designs By Dawn Rene

Supplies
Ribbon: Lovebug Creations' Merry Mesh, Washington White
Paper: Scraptown Lady Authentique - Tradition, CTMH Cream Cardstock
Embellishments: Eyelets
 
 
Hi there!
here to show you my project for this week.

I decided to make a little fall decor item to help decorate my home a little for the upcoming
Thanksgiving holiday. 


I just love him! 
He wouldn't be complete without some of that gorgeous

You can read more about my project on my blog

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Simply delightful from you three - a trio of talent.......cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Dawn Carlyle said...

I love the simplicity and beauty in the card... and you guys always rock with your 3-D projects - not sure how you do them! Fabulous...