Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stephanie's Sweet Bookmark ♥

Hey LBC friends!
It's Sunday again (my how time flies, especially at this time of year)! That means it's my turn (Stephanie) to share my latest Lovebug Creation's project with you! Yippee!
This week I am thinking all about end of the school year gifts-for teachers, specials, & yes, for my kids too! They both had amazing years & I like to give them a little reward at the end of each year. So I made a bookmark with the intention of giving it to my daughter. (We try to do lots of reading over the summer!) I love the way it turned out & think I'll make more for teachers, the school librarian & maybe others!
I used Sunset, Green Goddess, and Pink Clouds rumple ribbons on this bookmark. To read more about this project, you can check out my blog here.
Have a great day y'all!    
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

What a dynamite bookmark - I love the images and the colors of the rumple ribbon really top off this project - anyone would adore one of these!!

Unknown said...

I love bookmarks! Beautiful colors...