Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dorcas' Baby Love & Dawn Mercedes Crafts for Father's Day ♥

Hi everyone,

Seems that everyone's having babies lately.  I, for one, can say, "THANK GOODNESS IT'S NOT ME!"  Okay, I adore my kids, but I couldn't imagine starting over again.

This cute baby card was created using Simply White Rumple Ribbon.  Please visit my BLOG for more details on the supplies and cuts used.  Enjoy!

 
And now for Dawn Mercedes Project!!!!!!!!!
 

Please hop on over to my blog to see the tutorial on how to create this sweet, kids craft for Mother's Day or Father's Day.  You can use any colors, any photographs...just be sure to add a bow using Rumple Ribbon!  Here I used Green Goddess!

What color will YOU use??

Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Love your creations, ladies - wonderful color combos!!

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, I love that baby card!