Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dorcas & Dawn Mercedes Sneaky Peeks!

 
Hi everyone!

Dorcas here from Crafty Card Angel bringing you a sneak peek of some fabulous rumple ribbon colors available at Lovebug Creations. This color is simply gorgeous!!! I love it because the blue coordinates with many hues on the blue palette.

This little treat holder is full of jelly beans and a great treat for Easter for the kids! Visit my blog Crafty Card Angel to get more details on this little project and to reveal the color that I used! You'll be able to get it for yourself on February 24th, when it goes on sale. Trust me, you are going to want to stock up!!!

 
 

Hey there Rumple Ribbon Fans!
Haven't you been enjoying these sneak peeks!

Here is a rainbow of colors ...can you pick out the new color??
Here is a rainbow of colors ...can you pick out the new color??

Eeinee, Meeine, Minee, Mo!
 

Okay, if you want to know...trip on over to my Blog!!
Be sure to comment on all the sneak peeks this week.
Two prizes will be given to one lucky US resident!
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Oh too darling - I am absolutely in love with how each of you gals created these treasures with such eye-popping colors! I love the Easter treats and the Irish lad is beautifully colored. Bravo!
Bug hugs...........Mama LoveBug

Stephanie Eaken said...

Fabulous, fun creations ladies! Love all the colors!!!

Dawn Carlyle said...

Love your projects gals - I can't wait to buy the new ribbon.. I have been waiting for purple/plum!

An'Jenic G. said...

Both are beautiful creations. I love the little treat box and fun papers. And wow that tag is awesome. I love the papers and the cute guy. TFS AJ-