to join us for a day of Tall Tales about the
where Cowboys were legendary
and guns were cool.
Grab you hat and your horse
and meet us down at the Alamo
Connie Can Crop is the Sheriff in this town Blog Hop. You should have arrived from
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate you leaving a comment for all of these cowgirls who are here showcasing their talents.
We have a fantastic sponsor this month, Latina Crafter
One lucky winner will get a super cute Cowgirl Stamp Set from Latina Crafter.
Sellos en español y mas
Please visit Latina Crafter HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 11/18/15 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Saddle up those horses!! And join us right now for an hour of Wild West FUN!
Get these boots a-movin!!
With a few tools like the cowgirl doll stamp from Julie Nutting, I fussy cut, paper pieced, and glossy accented my doll to get ready for this hop. I decided to try a new product (for me), gelli plating - mono-printing! This is super fun and great for making the actual card background and matching envelope for the card.
After gelli plating, I took the print (after it dried) and cut out a card shape (pennant style) with my Cameo. I then made the envelope with the We R Memory Envelope Punch Board. A few bits of glitter glue, a piece of LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon, some twine, pearls, sentiment stamp from Pink By Design, and velcro for the envelope to provide closure finished off my project.
Here are some pictures - hope you enjoyed my HEEHAW creation.
Up next is ANGELA
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
- Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
- Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
- Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
- Alicia - http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
- Holli - http://Sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
- Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
- Ronnel - http://www.inkyantics.blogspot.com
- Miranda -http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Veronica- http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com
- Sarah - http://www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
- Sharon - http://www.piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
- Theresa- http://www.scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
- Michelle- http://www.michellekinder.blogspot.com
- Haidee- http://www.created2bunique.blogspot.com
For more fun be sure to check out Connie's Monthly Challenge!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #40
due 11:59 P.M. Monday November 30th