Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stephanie's Adorable Tag & Katie's Awesome Bag ♥

Hey Lovebug friends!
I have another Lovebug Creations' project to share on this Wednesday.
Over the weekend a friend's daughter turned two! Oh how sweet & precious. Those days seem so fresh in my mind but also a distant memory.
This is the tag I made to adorn Quinn's gift:
 I used the new rumple ribbon from the Gardens of Tara collection in "Garden Green". I love how crisp these new ribbons are & they are the perfect touch to any Springtime project. Be sure to check out the store for all of the fabulous rumple ribbon colors!
I also added a gorgeous Beautiful Bloom to the center of the butterfly.
And you can see more about this tag on my blog.
Have a great day y'all!
 
Katie

You know I love a decked out bag for gifts,and this one was for a special occation
That layer of black Mama's Mesh really helps to keep it masculine, don't ya think!  And of course a little red rumple, too!  Details on who has this bag today on the blog :)  

 
 
Photobucket

No comments: