Friday, August 16, 2013

Stephanie's Super & Our New Team ♥

Hello every"buggy"!!
Today I have a card to share that I made for my son's friend's birthday. He turned 6 & loves all things superhero-related!
 I used Mama's mesh  in "Lemonade" on my card. Love the texture it lends to any project!!
You can read more about this card on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share with you all today! 
 
And now to introduce the new team!!! I was over joyed at the applications and choosing was very hard!!! But here they are and we couldn't be happier!!
 
CT Coordinators
Pamela
 
Social Media Coordinators
 
Team members
 
Now to meet our NEW bugs!!!
 
IMG_1836.JPG
 
Hi, I'm Connie and I'm thrilled to be a new CT member here at Lovebug Creations! I'm a wife of 16 years to an awesome guy who supports this crazy habit of mine, a mom to two teenage boys, a college student (hopeful future nurse), and a crazy crafter. I have crafted my entire life thanks to an awesome mom but have only been scrapbooking and card making about 18 years.  I love learning new tricks and techniques and if I can inspire you then I am one happy gal! My Cricuts are my therapists. I adore those machines. I am lucky enough to have one that cuts SVG files so for me the sky is the limit. I use them daily. I encourage you to come visit my blog Connie Can Crop and see what kind of trouble I can get in to with Mama Mesh and Rumple Ribbon!! I know I can't wait to hang out with you all!
 
Bio Pic.JPG
 
Hello, my name is Kathy Gillon and I am excited to be joining the Lovebug Creations Creative Team!   I am a Chemist by profession and a Crafter at heart.  I am also a Mom to 3 wonderful and busy kids.  I have been given the title of soccer-volleyball-track-cross country-football-baseball-wrestling-cheer-dance Mom.   When I’m not busy being a Mom or working, I love to craft!  I enjoy making cards, scrapbook layouts, and other paper crafts.  I also enjoy sewing and crocheting, and knitting, and I love to incorporate my sewing/crocheting into my paper craft projects.  I am excited to be creating and sharing with Rumple Ribbons!
 
April13.jpg
 
Hello there! I'm Katie!! I am a mom of two grown kids and grandma to the cutest kid ever!  When my babies left the nest a few years ago I took the opportunity to live a life long dream of becoming a city slicker!  I live in a great neighborhood in Chicago and love all the big city has to offer.  At heart, I am still a small town girl.  I love the time I spend in craft room.  I gain such energy and peace from making cards, mini albums and any number of 3D projects.  Most of my cards support Operation Write Home, but more and more find myself branching out in to more dimensional and exciting projects.
 
headshot3.jpg
 
Hi there! My name is Stacey and I am a wife and mom to 2 amazing young adults.  I have been crafting for about 8 years now. It started when my amazing husband presented me with a box filled with scrapbooking supplies for Christmas one year after remembering me say that it was something that I wanted to try. From that point on, I was hooked! If I had to define my style, I would say that I create more "cute-sy" type of projects, with the occasional elegant project thrown in lol! Even though I started out as a scrapbooker, I slowly found cardmaking and it has since taken over. I also love to alter items and make 3D paper projects. I am so excited and honored to be a part of the LoveBug Creations Creative Team and look forward to sharing my projects with you.
The new ladies will be posting projects starting September 2!! So make sure to visit them all and congratulate them!!! We're over the moon to have these amazingly talented ladies join us!!!!
 
Bug Hugs,
Kimi
 
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to all the team members! you will have a blast here with this team! Congrats!!

dawnmercedes said...

I'm so eager to keep on crafting with the ladies that returned...and Kathy, Katie, and Stacie!!!! Welcome to the creative team!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Welcome to the new ladies! I am so excited to get to know you all & craft with you!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I'm so excited to be on this team and get to know you all!

Dawn Carlyle said...

Welcome to the team!!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Congrats, ladies - welcome to LoveBug Creations CT!

Anna Bean said...

Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info
Click for more info