Welcome to our Spring Blog Hop featuring Stamps from Pink by Design and our LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon. We at LBC are super excited to be co-hosting this hop with the folks at PBD. Today we are featuring some projects with a theme of the colors of spring. So settle back with your favorite beverage and hopefully you'll be inspired to create your own treasures.
Here's the complete lineup so you can join the parade:
1. Main Lovebug Creations Blog (Kimi & Pamela): http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com HERE
2. Main Pink by Design Blog http://www.pinkbydesignstamps.com NEXT
3. Christine: http://www.scarletcalliope.wordpress.com
4. Sarah: http://www.pinkcricut.com
5. Dawn Mercedes: http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com
6. Elizabeth: http://www.217creations.com
7. Dawn Rene http://designsbydawnrene.com
8. Paula: http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com
9. Dorcas: http://www.craftycardangel.com
11. Ellen: http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com/
12. Rebekah: http://www.craftyteachermom.blogspot.com
13. Martha: http://beautifulcreationsmp.blogspot.com/
14. Meriah: http://www.twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com
15. Stephanie: www.stephanie-eaken.blogspot.com
16. Bryan: http://www.scrapguy.blogspot.com
18. Sabrina: http://www.sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
19. Zeni: http://www.scrappyzeni.com/
20. Gloria: http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/
Mama LoveBug: The PBD stamp set I was assigned is Orange You Awesome - this set has many fruits and sentiments that coordinate with them and, of course, these stamps go so well with our LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon. I created a triple-stamped card and a gift tag. Hopefully you too will be inspired to use your crafty mojo designs with these products.
* PBD Orange You Awesome Stamp Set - the banana, happy faces, and sentiment
*DCWV Creamy Cardstock
*Stickles (yellow), bling, and frog sticker - I'm joining the All That Stickles Linky Party
*SU inks and whisper white cardstock
*Stardust gel pen
*Puffy banana sticker with googly eyes
*Lemonade LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon for woven effect around the spellbinder die
*PBD Orange You Awesome stamp set - strawberry, sentiment, and happy faces
*DCWV Creamy Cardstock
*Base layer of Kraft paper for sturdiness on center tag
*Stickles, strawberry paper from my stash
*Puffy strawberry sticker with happy face
*Stardust gel pen
*LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon for the double bow and weaving on the spellbinder die on right
Weren't Mama Lovebug's Projects just too cute? Love em both!
I want to share with you all a card I made! If you didn't know I just got the Cameo on Thursday. It stayed in the box all day (sad I know!) so today I finally got it out! I knew I wanted to use it to make my project for today...What I didn't expect was how difficult it was going to be to do even the simplest thing!
I'm so used to my Cricut Imagine that this was a whole new ball of wax for me!
I spent so much time in the Silhouette store looking at everything and trying to find just the right image to compliment the "Bracketful" Pink by Design Stamp Set that I used (LOVE this set!!!)
So my project isn't what I wanted it to be but I think it's cute! And I know the teams are going to wow you with their projects!
Close up of ribbons
Close up of Stamp
Now some of you who know the colors in my store inside and out may be scratching your head at this point...
Yes...Indeed...There is a new ribbon!
It's called "Simply Gray"
It will be part of the "Just the Basics" Rumple Ribbon set which will include Simply Black, Simply Gray, and Simply White!
It's not available in the store YET but if you like us on Facebook you will be the first to know when this set is in the store for purchase!
Pretty cool, huh?
BLOG CANDY ALERT: A Gift Certificate at our LoveBug Creations Store for $15 and a $15 Gift Certificate to Pink By Design (check out the main site) - yummy blog candy!!Today's hop here features LoveBug Creations Blog Candy for a lucky USA resident - here's the scoop:
1. Follow each blog (if you aren't a fan already)
2. Like LoveBug Creations on Facebook HERE
3. Leave a comment on this blog with your contact info - easy peasy!!
Now we'll send you off to Pink By Design HERE